Gold 50 Piano Ebony (Pair)
The sculpted low-diffraction cabinet of the Gold 50 houses a single 5.5" RST® bass driver and C-CAM® ribbon. The bass driver exhibits the low frequency extension and power handling of a much larger transducer while the excellent C-CAM ribbon soars beyond conventional tweeter domes to a stratospheric 60 kHz. Consequently the Gold 50 combines the frequency range of the finest studio monitors with dynamics that defy its modest dimensions. Optional, dedicated floor stands are available, which can be filled to provide the ultimate foundation for the best possible sound quality.
- Gold 50 technology
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.